Hi, my name is Emily and I am fundraising on behalf of Walter Matuza and Zoe Hartman who’s home tragically caught fire this morning. They have been living there since 2020 and have truly made this house their home. Unfortunately the fire took away everything from them and they have nothing left. They lost some really special possessions as well that we know can never be replaced, but we are hoping to help them rebuild their home as much as they can.
If you know Walter and Zoe, you know that they loved creating memories together in their first home. From first Christmases spent together to family gatherings, this house held memories for so many people. This loss is unimaginable and truly heartbreaking for both of them.
Their home is currently inhabitable at this time and they will need to replace everything that they lost including clothes, furniture and more. Zoe was taken out this morning in just shorts and a hoodie and has nothing else, not even shoes on her feet. We are all thankful for Walter and Zoe’s safety but I am asking for donations to help my family in any way you can. We appreciate any donation possible during this horrible time. Thank you so much.