Last night, their house burned to the ground and they lost everything. Crystal is in the ICU due to smoke inhalation. Crystal’s grandfather was burned on his hands, head and his face trying to save his wife, Crystal's grandmother, who ultimately perished in the fire. If you are able to donate to this family, please help them in any way that you can. Together we can change this family's life for the better.
Most of all, please keep them in your prayers.
- Monica Sanchez
- Carol Munson
- Mission Pharmacal
- Rebecca Flores
- Emily Matei
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more