Home Fire. Family loses everything

Dec/3/2017, My name is Mahalia Johnson from Vernon, CT. Our family home went up in flames. Our dryer was the cause. The whole basement and everything engulfed in flames and smoke. We got our dogs out okay and our children. We lost two of our cats. Gabby is the one in the picture. We need help with anything anyone could give. We have no clothes, limited food, and limited place to stay. Please. There are 4 kids, Jhavon Johnson, 16, Jeffrey Jr,15, Cerenitee Clarke, 12, Evann Clarke,10. Three adults, Elizabeth Clarke, Axel Carrion, Mahalia Johnson. All on 15 sunset terrace, Vernon, CT. We are currently living in a motel and the funds will help with getting the necessities we need for everyone and will help with things for our pets, and more. We ask for help and appreciate every bit of it.
  • Benjamin Klein 
    • $10 
    • 41 mos
  • Curt Polonius 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $91 
    • 44 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 45 mos
  • Theodore Palmer 
    • $150 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer

Mahalia Clarke 
Organizer
Vernon, CT
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more