So this has been a very strange year for all of us, having to adapt to different the way we do things. Well #walk4guy 2021 will be adapting so that we can continue our annual walk to raise fund for a very special young man.
This will be our 5th annual 10k sponsored walk for Guy Pentland. The money that we raise allows Guy continued therapy at home with his physio but also sessions at Bobath Scotland. It's a great way to start the New Year with our #walk4guy but this year we're going VIRTUAL.
Guy's Dad, Scott & myself will be completing the 10k sponsored walk on the 1st January at 1pm from Kelvindale Railway Station to Guy's house & back again. As we know we're not allowed large gatherings so we've decided that you can still join us as we'll go live on Facebook just before 1pm, then when we reach Guy for our welcome hot chocolate made by Denise & then when we arrive back at our starting point.
We still want you to get involved and here's how you can:
1. donate to the page - thank you thank you thank you
2. complete your own walk wherever you are at 1pm or actually anytime on New Year's day
3. why not complete a virtual walk in your own house or garden using YouTube - you could even walk round your favourite place
4. share with your family & friends on social media - even word of mouth!
5. send us photos to the Facebook page https://fb.me/e/RJjmdauW
- Sharon Skea
- Gus Munro
- Denise Laird
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more