Vincent Ruales and family lose home to fire

The Ruales family lost their home in a tragic accident. The house ignited with flames in the middle of the night and filled with smoke while the family was asleep. Luckily, they were all able get out safely as well as their two dogs. Unfortunately, by the time flames were put out it had destroyed 90% of the house. The house is now condemned and unlivable. Thankfully, the Red Cross is helping the family by finding them a temporary place to stay while they find a new home. Anything at all that anyone is willing to donate in this devasting time will help this family. Thank you and God bless.


 See top
  • Javier Rosero 
    • $100 
    • 3 d
  • Thiago Matcal 
    • $40 
    • 3 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 3 d
  • Lucas Rowell 
    • $600 
    • 4 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $150 
    • 4 d
See all


Mauricio Rualeschancay 
Miami, FL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more