Teresa's husband works very hard, but he is a poor farmer. Imagine what it must be like to support 30 children! This gofundme campaign is their only source of income besides that. This orphanage, while full of love, is in desperate need of money for:
- Food for the children.
- Clean water for the children.
- Medicine for the children.
- School supplies, uniforms, and school fees for the children. They have to pay to go to school in Vietnam.
- Housing. The children currently have to share beds, and the boys have to sleep outside.
- Rent, for the orphanage.
- Electricity and fire wood.
- A safe road. The dirt road to the orphanage is quite dangerous for the children and needs repair, since Vietnamese use motorbikes.
- Seeds. They grow food, both for the children and to sell, but the amount of crops they can plant is limited by the amount and quality of seeds they can afford to buy.
The orphanage is in immediate need of $2,500 for medicine and school costs, so that's where I set the funding goal. However, they kids need about $10,000 yearly for food, water, medicine, rent, electricity, and school fees/supplies - so let's raise as much as possible. All funds will be wired directly to Teresa.
Please donate what you can, right now! Even a little goes a long way!
Please SHARE this with your family and friends. (SHARE's will also get a thanks in the song.)
Become part of the family by LIKING the Big Family Orphanage Facebook group. (Warning: the link contains must-see footage!)
Much love to you all, and peace out!
Ashlea Wilson, Zoe Campbell, and Aaron Smith
- AMY THORNE
- Marion Surowiec
- Joanna Gustafson
- Sarah Hruby
- Nem Vulovic
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more