This year Pete Haynes, Ian Watts, Chris Owen and James Newcombe have come together to participate in the Variety WA 30th Anniversary BASH.
The guys will be driving 'The Wiggle's' themed pre-1985 (1976 HJ Holden wagon) model car which has been adapted to cope with a week of driving through some of the harshest and roughest outback tracks in Western Australia, stopping along the way at small communities, towns and schools to promote the BASH and VARIETY and the wonderful work they do for WA kids.
By giving practical equipment and experiences, Variety enables kids to overcome the obstacles they face, and help kids be kids. But we can't do it without you!
Here is how your donation to Bash Car #10 will help Variety WA to assist kids in need:
- $150 can give a disadvantaged child the gift of joy with the experience of the Variety Kids Christmas Party.
- $1,000 can help a child who is non-verbal to communicate with iPad assistive software.
- $1,500 can give fun and freedom to a child living with a disability with their own customised tricycle.
- $3,000 can help a disadvantaged child follow their dreams with a scholarship in the arts, sport or education.
- $5,000 can provide a standing frame for a child living at home with physical disability, for physiotherapy at home.
- $10,000 towards wheelchair accessible vehicle modifications can help safely transport a child with special needs in their family car.
We thank you in advance for your donations. You can receive updates on Bash Car #10 and the team on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Car-10-Wiggles-variety-bash-team-576078979451384/
- WEST COAST SUSPENSION Jim McCully
- Troy Inwood
- Susan Haynes
- Jan Haynes
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more