Main fundraiser photo

uninsured house fire

Donation protected

Uninsured house fire in Henrico Virginia.

Family experiences accidental house fire. Fire started by faulty base board heating. 

Home owner was diagnosed with leukemia, refinanced his home to pay for bills, and in that small window they did not have home owners insurance. They lost their two year old dog in the fire. Family is currently living in a camper in their back yard. They need our help! 

Let's come together as a community and help rebuild their home.


Jesse Baust
Laurel, VA

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee