On the morning of December 5th we suddenly and unexpectedly lost Tamera Adams, our mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and loved one. Early that morning a fire broke out in her apartment while she was sleeping and the smoke overtook her. Her many friends and family members are shocked and heartbroken; they have been left with an overwhelming burden. Everything was destroyed in the fire and we have been unable to find any means to accommodate her burial and funeral expenses. If there is anyone willing and capable of assisting, we would greatly appreciate any help to get us through this difficult time. Arrangements for funeral services will follow.
Anything will be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.