On Sunday, September 9th, Baby Chayse was involved in a freak accident involving a pressure cooker. After the pressure had been let out of the cooker, and the lid was off, a huge bubble formed and a volcano of liquid exploded raining down on baby Chayse and his mom Angie. Angie received minimal burns, but Baby Chayse and his delicate skin was not so lucky. Baby Chayse was rushed to the hospital and was life flighted to the University of Utah Burn Center. Baby Chayse has a long road ahead of him and will remain at the University of Utah for quite some time. Baby Chayse has 2 older brothers who also need their parents, Angie and Travis. The cost of traveling back and forth from Idaho to Utah along with the upcoming medical bills will become stressful. To lighten their burden and help them with some of their upcoming expenses, please consider donating. ANYTHING will be helpful and appreciated. Any money that is raised and not needed will be donated to the BE BRAVE BAYLEE foundation and Ronald McDonald House. Please continue to keep baby Chayse and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.