And there is nothing more empowering than choosing to live this time fearlessly.
When you're as sick as I am, the only thing that can get me out of bed most days is my goal to share my dream.
My dream is simple. To connect all of us, touched by cancer, with diverse healers throughout the US and the world. I feel we can heal ourselves, we just need a little help from our friends.
What does this project look like?
I wish to use this time to create a podcast that is dedicated to learning and experiencing diverse cancer healing modalities.
My focus will be to meet with healers who focus on cancer healing, learn their process and experience their mastery. I will record these sessions and invite you to join in my experience - unbiased. The podcast will not only include my thoughts and feelings during the healing experience but also an in-depth interview with the healer and explanation of their process. I want to discover, share and shed some light on these important healers and their practices.
My goal is to ultimately meet with a combination of 52 healers and survivors. A small pattering of healing modalities that will be explored are:
- Radiation and chemotherapy (via my oncology teams)
- Usage of turkey tail mushrooms
- Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs
- Marijuana's (Harvard University professors who tested the impact on lung cancer)
- So much more!
I am asking you friends, to help support me in seeing this deeply personal and important dream of mine come to life. Your donation will help me with treatments (allopathic and alternative), blogging/vlogging equipment (video camera, microphones, headphones, editing software) and travel expenses to meet with healers and survivors. I will have hotel, food, gas and associated travel expenses that will require financial resources I do not have.
My expression of gratitude through your support will be
- You'll hear my story and the story of the healers
- You'll be on this journey with me
- You'll be mentioned on the podcast
- Your support means that you'll be part of educating yourself and other cancer patients
- You’ll be supporting my dream to live fearlessly
- You'll be welcome to share with me healers and survivors I should meet
I know that I am lucky to be alive today. With my heart open, full, clear and powerful...I thank you for considering being part of my dream.
Peace and love,
DonationsSee top donations
- Marilee Gaar
- Karen Kugler
- Christine Vodicka
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more