While on a beautiful trip in Mexico, Abby and her boyfriend thought they had food poisoning and went to the hospital to get treatment. We were told they were feeling much better a few days later. We received a phone call saying that they had passed away peacefully in their hotel room in their sleep. We have been told it was due to improper venting of the resort and could be Carbon monoxide poisoning. Abby was supposed to meet up with her dad this week for Father’s Day and all of this is completely unexpected. We are trying to get Abby home to us so we can have the funeral she deserves. Our family would be so grateful for any help. Abby was the most beautiful soul and we will miss her so much.