Tragic Shirley St. Fire, (Buffalo, NY)

December 21, 2018 4-year-old Cianna Jones was victim of an early morning house fire on Shirley Avenue In Buffalo NY.  AS of Saturday morning December 22, 2018 Cianna's brother Gshawn McGee lost his fight.  Mom, Shawniqua Johnson is out of the Hospital as of Saturday,
December 29, but is still recovering from smoke inhalation and burns which will be a long road to a full recovery since she's already a server asthmatic.

With Grandma's permission (Carla Sanders), LMC Ministries and Oishei Healthy Kids Health Home have partnered up to raise funds for this family during this trying time.  

Any tangible donations can be dropped off to LaKishia Collins (LMC Ministries) 1787 Genesee St. Buffalo, NY 14211 or Annetta Williams (Community Coordinator, Oishei Healthy Kids) 1100 Main St. Buffalo, NY 14208

With the Holidays being just a few days away lets come together as a community and show the world why Buffalo NY is considered  "The City of Good Neighbors"

*You can also go to any Key Bank Branch and make your donation to "Cianna Memorial Fund"

"Official GoFundMe for the Shirley St Fire"

Donations (0)

  • Kate Holzemer 
    • $30 
    • 6 mos
  • Rod McCallum 
    • $20 
    • 6 mos
  • Michael Kozelsky 
    • $50 
    • 6 mos
  • Maggie McCracken 
    • $15 
    • 7 mos
  • Marie Kullman 
    • $25 
    • 7 mos

Organizer and beneficiary 

LaKishia Monet Collins 
Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Shawniqua Johnson 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more