1. Tori has cancer
2. She has a great support team to help her get through this
Earlier this year, Tori was diagnosed with cervical cancer and is scheduled for her first surgery in early April to start her journey to recovery. To do this, she needs our help.
Announcing this diagnosis has been difficult, but we think it's important to allow Tori the chance to focus on her health while we assist in the financial burden of upcoming medical expenses. All donations will go towards hospital bills, loss of wages during recovery, cost of living, and post surgery care. Any unused funds will be donated to the Foundation for Women's Cancer (www.foundationforwomenscancer.org).
A little more about Tori...
- She is a dedicated member of the Central Coast wedding and service industry
- She recently started her own event planning business in addition to working at Luis Wine Bar and the Flying Caballos Ranch
- She actively contributes her time to local fundraisers and community events
- She loves her dog, good wine, yoga, being outdoors, and is dedicated to staying active and healthy
As Tori's journey unfolds, we will continue to update this page with information about her progress and recovery.
This page was created by Sarah Hames & Christina Joslin. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or well wishes. If you reach out to Tori directly, please know she is receiving and thankful for your messages even if she doesn't respond.
- Angela Bustamante
- Mark Loeswick
- Jesse Jensen-Neuens
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more