Please donate to the Rose Family! Todd has been diagnosed with stage four brain cancer. Todd is unable to work and the medical bills are overwhelming. Please help Beth and Todd pay for the treatments that are needed at this time!
Tomorrow (Saturday, May 2) is going to be beautiful! High of 81 degrees!!
Let's make Todd smile!
Just a reminder for Todd's parade...
Staging area for the parade will be at First Baptist Church of Ross, which is located at 2573 School Rd, Hamilton, OH 45013. The plan is as follows:
- Please park your car prior to Noon on Saturday at First Baptist Church of Ross.-
- There is no need to exit your vehicle if you are participating. Please follow all current CDC social distancing guidelines.
-The parade will be lead by Ross Township police/fire
- The parade route will proceed north down Layhigh Rd. toward the Ross Trails neighborhood.
- Todd's address is: 3787 Longhorn Dr, Hamilton, OH 45013. His house will be on the right and him and Beth will be in the driveway.
- Please feel free to slow down and stop in front of their house to do extra shouts and waves.
- The lead vehicle of the parade will guide the line out of the neighborhood without having to turn around.
Happy Birthday posters, decorations, and anything else you would like to attach to your vehicle are highly recommended.
There will also be a basket by the mailbox for cards and/or messages.
PM me if any questions. See you on Saturday!
DonationsSee top donations
- Robert Hogeback
- robert hogeback
- Mark Jacobs
- Laura Keith
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more