Dear Friends, Save My Son From Unknown Disease!!! This fund has been created to support Tim to travel to a clinic in Vivantes, Germany for a diagnosis (https://www.facebook.com/pogoreliyTim).
Unfortunately he was not able to get sufficient help in both Ukraine and Israel and after 1.5 years of trying we are still trying to raise money for our travel.
My name is Eugen ( https://www.facebook.com/evgen.pogoreliy). We are the Ukrainian family, my son’s name is Tim, he is 2,6 years old.
One year ago doctors determined terrible diagnosis: Sepsis, PFAPA Syndrome, Cyst in the head, Herpes type 6 but none of the diagnoses was not confirmed and my son continues to suffer!
For the whole year our Kyiv’s doctors have been trying to heal him, but they failed…
Doctors recommended immediate treatment abroad because unfortunately the level of medical care in Ukraine is not on the highest level and the time is really short… Israel’s “Schneider” clinic agreed to take Tim for examination. It also cost us a fortune, and only the support of our relatives, friends and good people made it possible. But 1.5 month in Israel also didn’t help; the doctors couldn’t have understood why Tim was in such a bad condition for the whole year… His temperature rises up to 41, he refuses to eat, has terrible headaches and stomachaches, bad analyses. And now we are in the situation when neither Ukrainian nor Israel doctors can help.
Now our hope is German medicine. We have already contacted Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain in Berlin (Germany) and have got the previous announcement – treatment will be expensive and will take a lot of time… For the beginning, on the survey put 4 236 euros for 4 days, and then will show different price, for treatment, which would be 10 times higher! Doctors said that he has to stay for at least a year in clinic and afterwards he will have to take medication under supervision.
And now we are really desperate. We need a lot of money we don’t have and have nowhere to take them from… It is unbelievably hard it is to see your child in such condition and not be able to do anything to help… And then we found out about GoFundMe… It is difficult to admit, but this is the last chance for our son to live… Please, if you want to do a good deed and save the life of a wonderful young boy – even the smallest help will be of great value for us!!!
And let the angels protect you and your children!
Tim’s father, Eugen
Boy Tim, he is 2,5 years old. He was born on 12.06.12. Pregnancy was going well. The second childbirth is from other marriage. Childbirth is natural. Since 3,5 months the feeding has been artificial. From 9 months the yellow tongue plaque was observed. When he was one year old his weight was 10, 5 kg. In 1 year and 6 months (today) his weight is 10 kg. During 9 months the child’s crying has been observed sometimes at urination during a dream and after a dream. A year after illness it is observed that the child sometimes stumbles and falls.
1. On 26.03.13 we were admitted to the hospital with a fever. Extract is attached.
2. On 23.06.2013 the temperature has been risen till 38 degrees. We called the doctor who said that the reason of the temperature is teeth, which are started cutting in one year. The temperature 38-40 has been held for 3 days which was almost impossible to subdue by suppositories and syrups. On 26.06.13 we went to the hospital. Doctors made a colonic washing and gave an injection: analgin+diphenylhydramine+ drotaverine . The fever was subdued. The diagnosis was set as hyperthermic syndrome. On 28.06.13 we were discharged from hospital. In 5 days we were admitted to the hospital again with a temperature of 38 degrees . Doctors made a colonic washing, gave a febrifuge injection, dripped antibiotic and gave norfloxacin in tablets. The extract is attached. On 09.08.13 we went to the sea in Crimea for 7 days. The child began to drink a lot of water up to 2 liters per day. Yellow tongue plaque has not been disappeared for a long time. He lost his appetite. We began a laboratory examination in Kyiv. Abdominal ultrasound was done - everything was fine. Analyses from 27.08.13 are attached.
3. On 26.09.13 the temperature has jumped without any reason, we made clinical blood analysis: hemoglobulin 126, WBC 14.7 , ESR 7, Stab in the blood 10, 46 Segmented. DESCRIPTION: On 26.09.13 at 3 p.m. the temperature was 39.5 (he felt shivery, fell asleep for half an hour).
At 6.30 p.m. He was clysterized and I gave him preparations Enterol 250, Enterosgelum and Smecta . There was no cough, there was no diarrhea, throat was not red.
At 6.45 p.m. the temperature was 39.5.
At 8 p.m. the temperature was 38,5, I gave an injection analgin+diphenylhydramine+ papaverine + dexamethasone. After 30 minutes he fell asleep, but in a sweat.
27.09.13 –there was no temperature, but he was crying the whole day and ate almost nothing! He was drinking water normally, but went to the toilet a little. There was redness on the cheeks and he was very sluggish, as if he wanted to sleep. Running nose. We washed the nose with Aqua Maris and dripped Polyoxidonium . We put 4 suppositories – Laferobion, gave yogurt in capsules and BioGaia. In the evening, the temperature was 37.
4. In a month the situation has repeated. It was on 26.10.13 at 6 pm. High fever without any symptoms appeared. We did not appeal for medication; we subdued a fever with antipyretic drugs. We passed blood tests on 28.10.13, when there was the fever. The results are attached. We gave only one injection analgin+diphenylhydramine+ papaverine + dexamethasone. 4 days later, on 31.10.13 we passed blood tests again. They are also attached. And then began a full examination, when there was no fever. The lymphonodus with the size of a pea has appeared at the back of his head on the left side . All test results are attached. Doctors were confused and said, that diagnosis should be put, when there will be a fever.
5. Exactly in a month, on 26.11.13, the fever has jumped and we started examination. The last abdominal ultrasound showed hepatomegalia and expansion of left pelvis on 4 mm, although in August everything was okay . Increased cortisol 768, C - reactive protein 46 , herpes - type 6 was found both in blood and saliva . All documents and analyzes attached , we were admitted to the hospital again, but the diagnosis is still undetermined.
PLEASE TURN ATTENTION TO THE WEIGHT.
His weight in one year was 10.5 kg. and now he weighs 10 kg.
PLEASE SORT OUT THE SITUATION AND HELP US.
DonationsSee top donations
- Mike Cheung
- darya k
- Milena Rydnik
- Dmitry Urin
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more