Tim and Deborah lost everything in a house fire in Londonderry on Monday, just hours after losing power in a strong storm that moved through NH the previous night. Tim tried to go back into the blaze to save their cat but was overcome by smoke and was hospitalized. Tim will be OK but he was unable to save the cat and most, if not all, of their possessions were lost in the blaze. While insurance may cover most of the losses, the claims process takes time and in the interim they need your help. Any amount you would like to contribute will go a long way towards getting Tim and Deborah back to some sense of normalcy.
DonationsSee top donations
- Sheri Dubuc
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more