This fund is established to assist Sequita Thompson, Stephon’s grandmother, in relocating to a new residence where she will no longer be forced to wake up each morning in the same location where her grandson’s life was senselessly taken by police.
Anyone wishing to send contributions to Mrs. Thompson by mail may also do so at:
c/o Ben Crump Law, PLLC
122 S. Calhoun Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
All checks or other methods of payments must be made payable to Curtis Gordon.
Commonly asked questions:
1. Who you are: Curtis Gordon
2. Where are you from? Sacramento, CA
3. Your relationship to the parties you’re raising funds for? I am the son of Sequita Thompson (Stephon’s Grandmother) and the Uncle of Stephon Clark.
4. How the funds will be spent? Funds collected here will be given to Curtis Gordon, and spent by Mrs. Thompson to cover relocation expenses of Mrs. Thompson. Fund may also be used for any other coping needs.
5. How you intend to get the funds to those in need? All funds collected on this website will be deposited and/or withdrawn to an account established by Curtis Gordon, Stephon’s Uncle. All funds collected here will be for the sole use and benefit of Mrs. Thompson.
DonationsSee top donations
- Akum-ra Amen-ra
- Danielle Curry
- Dale Rubin
- Sharief Watson
- William Horne
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more