We Need Your Support!
I'm Tatiana Mitchell- M.S., I am the Founder of The NoBrakes Organization. My Purpose is Simply CHANGE, being born and raised in the City of Camden, NJ. I have devoted my education, community service, support and businesses around the NEED FOR CHANGE! I became a therapist allowing myself to be qualified to help and provide many services needed to individuals in our communities , who need more than a “Pep talk” or “mentor."
My goal is to bring behavioral health/Mental health awareness, education and self empowerment through service and community support! I want to provide FREE therapeutic services and resources to our Urban Communities, so we can continue to LEAD, SUPPORT and GUIDE our youth!What’s The #NoBrakes Project?
During "Reading Across America", in March and throughout the year, I will be touring many schools in NJ, PA, DE and MD, in the hopes of making this a national project (with your help) doing books readings, providing reading and writing kits, empowerment workshops and providing 2 Scholarships to high school seniors in (May) ................. AND YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS!
￼￼￼Your Support is Greatly Appreciated and allows The NoBrakes Organization.........
To fund our whole project with our $2,500-3,500 minimum Budget Goal Yearly
*Travel Expense to Schools*Providing Books to Class after reading (Grade K-2nd)
*Reading Writing Kits to 1 Class (3rd-8th)
-Composition book - Book Mark - Pencils - Dr. Seuss "Oh The Places You'll Go"- And More
*2 $100-$300 Book Scholarships to a male and female student - ESSAY MANDATORY!!
*Empowerment Workshops/ Guess Speaker
￼￼￼*Book and/or School Supplies donations are also appreciatedMarch 2nd 2016
- I was able to travel to Maryland and provide reading and writing kits to 60 4th grade students, along with 100 reading books for their reading level and BOX TOPS!! Spring/Summer 2017
- I was able to support over 15 programs with our "Be You, Unapologetically" Workshop! serving NJ and PA.12/10/17
- The Coldest Winter Ever Art Spread and Fashion Show Raised $328 for the #NoBrakes Project Thank You to New Brand Studios.2016-2017
- we have help over 50 families in need of services and encouragement. March 2018
- The NoBrakes Project was able to serve schools in Camden, Pine Hill, Lindenwold and Lawnside, NJ.2018 #NoBrakes Scholarship:
Congrats to Ibn Coleman of Camden, NJ who attends Rutgers University.2018 -
was the first year in 3 years The #NoBrakes Organization met our goal before our deadline 2/19/18 and received over 5 sponsors. April 2018
Thank You To Councilman Fuentes and the other members of the Camden City Council for inviting me and recognizing with a proclamation for the work I do in the City of Camden, focusing on Autism & Behavior Health Awareness, Positive Behavior Support, Engagement and literacyMarch 2018
- Our Founder Tatiana Mitchell was the recipient of the Next Big Thing Top 35 Millennial Influencer Award for empowering our youth and including The #NoBrakes Project
Feb 2019-Our Founder Tatiana Mitchell received the KYW News Radio 1060, Game Changer Award for making an impact in communities of color.
Sept 2019- Power 99 FM Rise N Grind Morning Show honored our Founder Tatiana Mitchell with the "Shining A Light" Award, for her dedication to serving Philadelphia student ad families.
"Your help is greatly appreciated, I simply want to be the resource I once needed in school! Your Help and support is Greatly Appreciated" - Ta
******* For More info on how to get your school/class involve or to volunteer please Contact Nobrakesorganization@gmail.com Or to Get to Know more about our founder, visit www.TatianaPMitchell.com