· Achieve NCCER accreditation
· Secure two great location for training
· Create several courses
But, there is still a lot of work to be done. Our immediate needs include:
· $3995 for Master Training classes which will allow our head trainer to certify additional trainers
· Application fees
· 501(C)3 filing for non-profit classification
· Additional administrative fees and costs
With your generous donation, we will achieve the following goals:
· Properly training the next generation of roofers
· Elevating the quality of the roofing industry
· Increasing safety awareness in the roofing industry
· Duplicating this program in markets throughout the US.
The ATS application submitted for The Arizona Roofers has been reviewed and approved.
Please proceed with paying the application fee, then register for the next available Master Trainer class.
Instructions on how to complete those tasks in the registry system can be found here:
Pay accreditation fees: Pay Accreditation Application Fees Register for Master Trainer class: Register and Pay for Master Trainer Class
Your Workforce Development Manager will also be in contact with you to discuss additional steps of the application process.
For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
NCCER Accreditation & Workforce Development Support Manager
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more