Employee Relief Fundraiser

Dear Friends of The Musical Offering,

This has been a very unsettling and challenging time for everyone.  Small businesses such as ours have been hit especially hard during this time, and our incredible staff have been left in precarious financial situations. While we have been working hard to remain open to provide the community with food and beverages available for pick-up and delivery through services, we have had to reduce our hours and staff to the bare minimum in order for the business to survive for as long as possible in this crisis. We may even need to close. 75% of our normally staffed employees (kitchen staff, baristas, & record shop staff) are completely without pay, and the other 25% have had their hours reduced by half or more.

Since 1978, we have been so honored to be received as a valued member of the Berkeley community as a place to gather, eat, drink, and be moved by live and recorded classical music. As you can imagine, we have never faced anything like this in our decades of existence, and the service industry does not operate on margins that allow for a business to weather an extended shutdown or loss of customers. We would be incredibly grateful if any of our customers could contribute any funds, no matter how small, to help us survive during this difficult time.

100% of contributions will go directly to our beloved staff who need support most during this time.  The smallest contribution may not seem significant to you, but every dollar will be critical. We can't wait to open our doors fully in the future and have people once again come to enjoy the place that has brought joy to so many for over 40 years.
 
With love and gratitude,
The Musical Offering
  • Catherine Gallagher 
    • $100 
    • 22 mos
  • Joe Sabia 
    • $25 
    • 23 mos
  • MaryAnne Glazar 
    • $500 
    • 24 mos
  • Frederick Gable 
    • $200 
    • 24 mos
  • Hugh Davies 
    • $50 
    • 24 mos
See all

Organizer

The Musical Offering 
Organizer
Berkeley, CA

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.