At 6 pm on Saturday evening, July 14th, the Keena Family’s Farmingdale, NY house caught on fire due to a propane tank explosion. Six people were in the house at the time of the explosion and got out unhurt and survived. The house is completely burnt down and is no longer livable. The family has lost most to all of their belongings.
We are asking you to please open your hearts in aiding the family with any amount of donation you can provide at this time. Please keep in mind Brian & Laura Keena, their 3 kids, and an elderly parent were all amongst the affected and anything would be greatly helpful and much appreciated.
Our love and prayers are with the Keena's; anything you can give will help and your contribution will assist them in restoring their day-to-day lives.
--Friends of the Keena Family