The Global Democracy Project; The GDP, is a non-profit, and religiously-neutral organization.
Our Mission is to share the value and yield of a democratic lifestyle, via semi-autonomous national organizations and a Signature Campus doing work in Four Mission Project areas:
1. The Senator Edward Moore Kennedy Nyakoi Vision Institute - SEVINK Vision Institute;
To provide eye health education and minor ophthalmic surgeries to indigent patients.
2. The Kofi Annan Agricultural and Technical College - KAATEC
3. The Barack Obama Sustainable Development Institute - BOSUDI;
For Disaster and Conflict Prevention and Mitigation, and for Sustainable Agriculture.
4. FONDINGIA; A triad of stipend-supported Community Service Associations & The GDP Indigent Legal Aid for;
- The blind and visually-impaired
- Orphaned children and their guardians
- The elderly and physically challenged
- Indigent Defendants of Capital and Politically-motivated Charges.
No matter your religion, or no religion, you are welcome in The GDP.
The GDP's first national organization is The GDPGambia, registered as an indigenous charity in Gambia.
We Thank you for your generous support.