The Amaro's family home caught on fire early morning while they were away. Luna, their family dog, became a hero that day by waking up Bryan & Raf Sr. who were still asleep inside. They were thankfully all able to get out of the home uninjured. The fire unfortunately spread quickly throughout the whole house, rendering it a total loss.
Please help support The Amaros, who are always there for all of us. Any amount you can give is extremely appreciated.
Coverage of the fire on NBC 6
Instagram Video of the Fire
- Daymel Lugo
- Stef Gunzalez
- Sonia Lopez
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more