Howdy, I’m Sue Beckwith, the Executive Director of the Texas Center for Local Food. TCLF is a non-profit organization founded by family farmers. We help Texas farmers earn a decent living from farming so they can be here growing food for our communities next year.
Your donation will allow us to:
- Pay farmers to help us teach the next generation of farmers
- Buy locally grown food to teach and feed school-age kids
- Build our directory to help you find local food near you
- Extend our services to reach more broadly across Texas
- Build our organizational capacity
We need your support to maintain our upward momentum to better serve and support the farmers who feed us all. Together, let's keep farmers farming and seed our future generations of farmers.
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law in the United States. Check may be mailed to: Texas Center for Local Food, PO Box 1449, Elgin, TX 78621
@TexasLocalFood on Facebook & Instagram