House Fire

On July 12, 2017, while they were at work , Marc Dunkelberger and Megan Vitelli's home they were renting, caught on fire. Their baby, Marc Jr. was at Daycare (thank god!) The fire was in the wall of the baby's nursery and they essentially lost everything other than the clothes on their back to smoke damage. Marc has two jobs and Megan works full time to support their little family. I admire their independence and commitment but to see everything literally go up in smoke is just devastating. Please help if you can donate to make their lives whole again.
  • Barbara Florio 
    • $50 
    • 57 mos
  • Chris Danze 
    • $150 
    • 57 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 58 mos
  • Monica & Ken Jennings  
    • $30 
    • 58 mos
  • Linda Ehrhardt 
    • $250 
    • 58 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jake Henderson 
Organizer
Barnegat, NJ
Troy Henderson 
Beneficiary