We are asking for donations in support of this mission. Our family has set a goal to raise $6500. These funds will be used towards our plane tickets to Nicaragua, housing, food and most importantly: providing scholarships to children in Nicaragua that may not otherwise be able to afford this program.
There are several ways that you can help:
1. Donate on this page. It's easy, simple and safe.
2. You may send a donation directly to us via snail mail. Our address is 1807 Modena Dr. Frisco,TX 75033. Checks may be made out to us or if you would like for your donation to go directly to the scholarship program, you can make you check out to the "Nicaragua Christian Academy" (please note that checks to the school will not be cashed until June.)
3. You may host a fundraising dinner for us. We'd love to have the opportunity to share with your friends and family about this mission. You provide the space and we'll prepare a traditional Nicaraguan dinner for you to enjoy.
4. Pray for us. Prayer warriors are needed! We know that our "Good Shepard" has already gone before us. He has these plans for us and we are being obedient to the calling. Please pray for safety and that we will be bold in our calling to share the gospel.
Thank you so much for your support! Please contact us with any questions that you may have. We are happy to fill you in on more details about the school and our mission trip.
DonationsSee top donations
- Erin T Frewin
- Tips from Tuesday at Applesbee's
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more