Cindy's Crusaders

Please consider a donation to the Cindy's Crusaders Fund. This fund has been setup so that Cindy & Family can focus on healing and not worry about mounting bills due to her second battle with cancer.
Cindy fought her first battle with this horrible disease when she was in her early 20's. Her battle to win against Hodgkin's lymphoma took it's toll on Cindy and her young family. Radiation treatments were what saved her life. Fastforward 15 years and here we are. The radiation treatments that saved her back then has now given her breast cancer. Cindy will be undergoing a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction within the next few weeks.
The doctors are optimistic that they can eradicate the cancer with these drastic measures. 75% chance that the mastectomy will take all the cancer out of her body. 25% chance that it may have spread and chemo will be needed after surgery. We won't know until after the surgery. Cindy has a long road of recovery and healing ahead. 5 days in the hospital post surgery, 8 weeks of recovery at home, many visits to the plastic surgeon for expansion of the tissue expanders during the 8 weeks then a final surgery(about 3 months after) for the implants to be placed.
We know Cindy will win this battle, but she needs warriors on her team. Give a little, give a lot. We are asking that you give because Cindy never would.













  • Debbie Wagner 
    • $10 
    • 96 mos
  • Debbie Wagner 
    • $10 
    • 97 mos
  • Debbie Wagner 
    • $10 
    • 98 mos
  • Richard Prindeville 
    • $25 
    • 98 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 98 mos
See all

Organizer

Christie Moran 
Organizer
Plainville, MA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more