Tap Tap Reloaded is the ultimate community-driven rhythm game experience. What exactly does this mean? Reloaded is different from the competition because our game is built on what the community wants in a mobile rhythm game. This includes both game and social content. Tap Tap Reloaded is powered by a highly qualified and experienced team of the best Tap Tap players in the world. This game is in the hands of the community. This is OUR game now.
What is new in Tap Tap Reloaded?
- Practice mode with adjustable speeds! Struggling with a certain part in a song? Skip right into the section of your choice. With this brand new feature to Tap Tap, you can change the note speed, and select as many sections within the song as you want!
- Fully customizable gameplay! Whether it is adjusting the lane angle, the note speed, the note size, the note color, the background color, the highway design... Reloaded allows you to customize your gameplay experience.
- Challenges and Achievements! Reloaded offers daily, weekly, and career challenges and achievements for the players. There are many types of challenges; whether it's grinding as many points as possible in a day, FC a song at 150% speed in practice mode, or simply playing 10 multiplayer games. We also have fun and goofy challenges! Such as FC a song without getting a single Perfect tap, or FC a song with 200% note size option.
- Clans and Social! Create a clan with your friends! In the past, there were several unofficial Tap Tap Clans within the community. Reloaded now supports this as an official feature. Band together and compete for Tap Tap Dominance as a team! Clan battles will be hosted in online multiplayer, and through general leaderboard races.
- Online Multiplayer Tournaments! Every week Reloaded will host a tournament with cash prizes. These tournaments will switch off between skill-based, grind-based, and clan-based.
It has now been 10 years since Tap Tap Revenge was launched on Apple's App Store. Since then, the rhythm game community has experienced a great deal of turmoil within the genre. It is time now for us to have a Tap Tap game in the hands of us, the community, the players, the loyal followers who have stuck around all these years.
In 2010, the Tap Tap Revenge community designed "Tap Tap Reloaded", a game built using the original TTR game engine. Reloaded was optimized for competitive play, and only available through Cydia for jailbroken iOS players. Due to obvious legal reasons, it was not possible to release Reloaded officially on Apple's App Store. Despite nearly 100,000 downloads, Reloaded's popularity was still a shadow of Tap Tap Revenge's dominance over mobile rhythm games at the time.
Today, however, the times have changed. Disney no longer supports Tap Tap Revenge, Amanotes no longer supports Tap Tap Reborn, Harmonix no longer supports Rock Band Mobile, and FreeStyle no longer supports Guitar Hero Live. We mobile gamers continue to lack a high quality, reliable, competitive, and community-based rhythm game.
So why do we need you? We are eager to deliver the best mobile rhythm game on the planet for you all to enjoy!
- Brian Francois
- Michael Wilson
- Kyla Marie
- Robert Lunsford
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more