Thanksgiving Fire Disaster


Please help four families who lost their homes to a fire on the early morning of November 21, 2018 -  the day before Thanksgiving!

In a bungalow community in Imperial Beach (San Diego) California, four homes were devastated by fire. Our Uncle Mario (with wife and two sons), Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Pat (with wife, grandfather, and three children), and neighbor Tiko (with family) each had a home affected by the fire.

The news covered the fire - our Auntie Luz was interviewed and despite the situation they are in good spirits. 

"We went to Costco yesterday to buy ham and turkey, everything for tomorrow," Luz Tabiolo said. "Well, it's OK as long as we're OK. That's the main thing."

"All my turkey is on the outside. It's already cooked!" she joked

View news clip here 

Thankfully everyone is safe, but EVERYTHING was destroyed in the fire and all that they have left are the clothes on their backs and each other.

We are asking for help for these families who lost everything. Any donation helps!

All donations will be split among the four families. The families lost everything and need to rebuild. The donations will help them get basic necessities they lost in the fire.

Thank you for taking the time and God Bless you all.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous Donater  
    • $50 
    • 20 mos
  • Lalena Goldberg 
    • $50 
    • 20 mos
  • Jim McCabe 
    • $3,000 
    • 21 mos
  • Christian Calma 
    • $50 
    • 21 mos
  • Doretta Thomsen 
    • $25 
    • 21 mos
See all

Organizer

Susan Seim 
Organizer
Imperial Beach, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more