The Greek Genocide Resource Center is currently doing its best to raise awareness on the Greek Genocide . But we want to do more. In order to expand our operations, we need the public's support. Here's what we want to do:
- Translate and publish reading material/books to English.
- Build on our historical archive material.
- Supply museums and teaching institutions with resources on the Greek Genocide.
- Consider launching as a not-for-profit educational organization.
There are many things we're capable of doing, but we are limited by lack of funding.
Which is why we're asking for your support. Here's a list of our current achievements.
- We run a well resourced and well referenced website
that is freely accessible.
- We give public talks at schools and on radio.
- We have met with, or are in contact with historians, state officials, politicians and educators.
- We have been interviewed in the print media.
- We have over 13,000 followers on our social media channels ( Facebook
- and more
Some of our current expenses include keeping the website online ($200/yr) and use of a graphic designer ($100/yr).
We will incur extra expenses in publishing books, donating to museums and becoming a not-for-profit.
With your support, we'll be able achieve these aims.
We are committed to our cause, but we want to bring YOU along on our journey.
Please consider supporting us here, or by sponsoring us directly through our website.
Donors giving over $AU100 will be sent a copy of the book The Genocide of the Greeks in Turkey by Kostas Faltaits
(please send your postal details to email@example.com
Sponsors who wish to have their names or business/organization mentioned on our website may contact us.