The Coda Conduct is a co-ed a cappella group from Pennsylvania State University, University Park. Our mission is to promote diversity to the University through a cappella singing and extend its members' knowledge of music.
This past year, we competed in the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella, aka the ICCA's. Our accolades include:
- First Place in ICCA 2017 Central region Quarterfinal at Rochester.
- Best Arrangement (Ian Wolfe- Garands) and Best Soloist (Rosie Turner)
- Fourth Place at ICCA Central Semifinals at Buffalo
In addition, to:
- Semifinalists in ICCA 2015 Semifinals at Drexel University
- First Place in ICCA 2015 Mid-Atlantic Quarterfinals at Penn State
- Second Runner-Up in ICCA 2014 Quarterfinals at Penn State
As a group, we keep pushing ourselves to be competitive at Penn State and across the country. The next step would be to produce a full length album this school year... but we can't do it WITHOUT YOUR HELP. NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL. Please share, repost, tell your friends/family/anyone you know about what we are trying to do.
We thank you for our constant love and support,
The Coda Conduct
- Ann Dickson
- Trevor Johnson
- Ralph Densing
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more