I produced a music video, Yuba Twenty-Twenty in July/August 2020 to create some much needed positive energy. I randomly entered the film in the Yuba Sutter Arts Film Festival 2021, When "Chris Hennessy" was announced as the festival winner, my jaw-dropped from surprise and the feeling of accomplishment.
There are two Yolo YoYo's episodes from this past season (#2) that I believe would perform well in upcoming national/int'l film festivals.
If we can raise $1000, I'll submit these two films into the winter/spring national/Int'l film festivals that I've researched = great exposure to help Yolo YoYo's go Nationwide!
Season #2 Premiere Episode
’Miracles on College Street' an updated short version documentary to promote my upcoming memoir book, 'Touched By Hannah.' A Man with Cancer. His 1 lb. Newborn. And their Fight for Life.
Season #2 Finale Episode -
’The Stage’ Following our Wildest Dreams
Yolo YoYo’s try to bring live entertainment back to the lonely stage.
I'm hoping you may consider helping Yolo YoYo's.
The Yolo Yoyo's & I hope you'll enjoy watching our entire short, entertaining & relevant Gofundme film We guarantee you will totally dig it (aka-enjoy)
- Chris Hennessy
"That's a gofundme video ? It's as good as any Hollywood trailer film"
- Matt Kirby - creator of Mattel's 'Apples to Apples'
- - - Mattel's 'Most Games Sold'
At this point, we do not get paid to produce the show. I did much of the work in our premiere season - writing, acquiring talent, scouting locations, social media/promotion, filming, directing, interviewing subjects on-camera, acting, and editing. Phewph! It was an impassioned grind at times, yet I enjoyed every minute of it. #SupportYoloYoyo’sanUpliftingRealityTVShow!
Your recent generosity in Supporting our Gofundme has enabled us to -
- purchase 250 custom designed Yolo YoYo's posters and T-shirts.
- Sponsor the Woodland Christian School 2020 Christmas Drive-by Parade (1500 car Passerbys)
- - Sacramento's TV News Show, Good Day Sacramento, conducted an on location live 5 minute segment with the girls and I to promote the parade.
- hired a professional videographer.
- huge Yolo Yoyo’s banner created for the parade route and future events
- Two local Newspapers picked up our press-release and included it as an article
- I'm so very proud of the short film we produced from this event.
- Besides being another incredibly enriching experience, you could not put a $$$ price-tag on the amazing publicity your donations helped bring to the Yolo Yoyo’s! I could not thank you enough - - Chris Hennessy
By being a part of this team, the Yolo YoYo's girls (ages 6-12)
- Get several life-enriching, self-confidence building experiences
- Learn to interact with other children & adults
- Following the director's instructions
- Performing in front of the camera
- Real-Life learning experiences at special events in their community
- We Laugh a lot and have a blast!
More about Chris Hennessy and Yolo YoYo's
Yolo YoYo’s was warded ‘Best New TV Series, Sacramento Channel 18, 2019.’
Watch the Awards Event Presentation that was featured on Zoom
This short video features Chris Hennessy, Producer/Creator of Yolo YoYo's, accepting the award for "Best New TV Series 2019" Sacramento Channel 18. "
Yolo YoYo's on TV News
Good Day Sacramento - A popular morning TV News program, featured the Yolo YoYo’s in these two innocent-hilarious segments.
Yolo YoYos On Good Day Sacramento Morning TV News Program segment 1
Yolo YoYos On Good Day Sacramento Morning TV News Program segment 2
Yolo YoYo's Reality TV show to premiere next month
- Woodland Daily Democrat August 2019
The adventures of six Yolo County girls and one of their dads will be documented in the new reality show Yolo YoYo’s, scheduled to premiere in mid-September, 2019 on Sacramento Channel 18, Davis TV Channel 15 (DCTV-15) and Facebook fb.me/yoloyoyos
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE
Local Filmmaker Battling to Live During Best Days of His Life
“One would never know by his recent achievements. Hennessy is currently on a creative tear. He has been busy producing his award-winning TV Show, Yolo YoYo’s, writing his upcoming memoir book, Touched by Hannah, and acting in a play"
"Hennessy’s depiction of the evil Warden Snyder in Disney’s theatrical production, “Newsies,” brought him a nomination for a coveted Chesley award from the Woodland Opera House"
- Davis Enterprise August 2020 READ ENTIRE ARTICLE
Thanks so much for visiting our Yolo YoYo's GoFundMe.
Whether you are able to make a financial contribution large or small, we appreciate it very much!
Please feel free to share our GoFundMe with your contacts and social media.
And thanks for being a fan - watching our show. Your love & support means the world to us.
Film Maker, Author, Motivational Speaker
408-568-9330 email Chris
Yolo Yolo's - An Award-winning Reality TV Show
‘Hannah & friends fun & uplifting adventures through Yolo County & Beyond'’
See Yolo YoYo's season #1 and #2 all 23 episodes on -
Sacramento Channel 18
Davis TV Channel 15 (DCTV-15)
Touched by Hannah
Chris Hennessy's upcoming Memoir Book
‘A man with cancer. His 1 lb. newborn. And their fight for life.’ -
- Read the excerpt on FaceBook
DonationsSee top donations
- james byrne
- Stephen Chaudhry
- Robert deLeeuw
- matthew kirby
- Laurie Goldstein
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more