SUPPORT MY PROJECT 6 NEW BOOKS!
Hello, I am Mihaela CD, a Romanian-Canadian artist and writer who loves to create! I have nine published books and another two on the way to publication next month, and I am currently working on a vast 2023 project: six other books.
I am very passionate about art, writing and painting. I am a recognized writer member of The Writers Union of Canada, member of the World Poets Association and member of the Romanian Writers League. I received over 50 diplomas, awards and medals, and my poems and aphorisms have been published in many anthologies and cultural magazines.
As of the pandemic, the prices for launching, printing and publishing books went up. I need some help to continue to work on my projects. I want to bring my books to the libraries to become available to any reader in the country; I have books in both English and Romanian language, and to print them, I need 18.000 dollars. Of course, they are extra spending for launching and promoting them, transportation, and travel to launch them and any extra money I will receive I will use for this spending.
I am a romantic woman who is equally comfortable writing love poems, articles and prose. My books are about real life, love, work, success, willingness and perseverance. In my opinion, everything is possible if you want to obtain success. All my books are more than 200-250 pages and have colorful inside images, photos or paintings.
The six books are the following:
1. HARD TO REACH /GREU DE ATINS, -a bilingual book in English and Romanian with my reflections and motivational statements. ''Sometimes in life, you realize that the barriers that seemed the hardest to reach were the easiest to cross.''
2. INDUMNEZEIRE, a volume of poems, a dialogue with God in verses in the Romanian language. ''Beyond everything, we have a God who created us and allows us to live here on earth with a well-defined purpose to give what we have most beautiful in our soul. The life lessons each one of us receives have as their ultimate goal deification and preparation for eternal life...'' ( Mihaela CD)
3. WITH MY SOUL IN MY HAND/CU SUFLETUL IN PALMA, a volume of poetry from my soul to the reader's soul in Romanian language ''De şti-vei sǎ-mi dǎruieşti zarea/Cu licuricii dragostei zburând/Am sǎ-ţi ofer în tainǎ marea/ Imensǎ dǎruințǎ-n vers vibrând.''(Mihaela CD)
''Versurile Mihaelei CD sunt de facturǎ celestǎ, ele vin dintr-o altǎ dimensiune, fapt ce o sperie şi o bucurǎ în egalǎ mǎsurǎ pentru cǎ aşa cum spune scriitoarea ''versurile trec prin mine îmbrǎcându-se în haina sufletului meu'' iar publicând aceste versuri pline de divin şi de pǎmântesc scriitoarea îşi aseazǎ sufletul în palma cititorului într-un gest de eternǎ iubire pentru lume şi oameni, o ofrandǎ zeiascǎ adusǎ pe altarul literaturii române contemporane.'', "Mihaela CD's lyrics are heavenly, they come from another dimension, a fact that scares her and makes her happy in equal measure because, as the writer says, "the lyrics pass through me wearing the clothes of my soul" and by publishing these verses full of the divine and the earthly, the writer places her soul in the palm of the reader in a gesture of eternal love for the world and people, a divine offering brought to the altar of contemporary Romanian literature.''(Senior Editor Globart Universum)
4. THROUGH THE DEW OF THOUGHTS /PRIN ROUA GANDURILOR, it's a book of essays, articles and literary chronicles in Romanian language.''Rouǎ de gânduri se aşeazǎ cu duioşie pe firul de verde crud al ierbii copilǎriei, atent şi firav cu o grijǎ precisǎ ca sǎ nu striveascǎ corola de minuni pǎstrate sub cupola de mǎrgaritar a amintirilor.'' "The dew of thoughts sits tenderly on the raw green thread of childhood grass, careful and fragile with a precise care so as not to crush the corolla of miracles kept under the pearly dome of memories'' (Mihaela CD)
5. VELVET STEPS, a volume of poems for the soul in English ( it is a translation and an adaptation of my Romanian book PASI DE CATIFEA published last year in Montreal. ''I see your steps how quickly they passed/Through the agony of autumn leaves/They kept hurrying..., it didn't hurt.../That an autumn is coming and then another autumn''( Velvet steps, Mihaela CD), ''Văd pașii tăi cum repezi au trecut/Prin agonia frunzelor de toamnă/S-au tot grăbit..., nu i-a durut.../Că vine-o toamnă și-apoi altă toamnă'' (Pași de catifea, Mihaela CD)
6. MEASURING THE MOMENT, a volume of poems in collaboration with the great writer Aurelia Oanca from Romania, two poetic views of the same theme: life and time.
I want to raise the amount needed for my books by the end of the year 2022 to be able to finish my project and image and publish my books.
With the funds you are giving today, you are building the future of the contemporary literature that is struggling today.
I appreciate your support!