Things progressed to a double mastectomy in November 2017.
Kristin is a young mom to two beautiful young children and has an amazing husband, Rob. However, they do not have family locally or in the province to help so we are reaching out to get her support as they go through this challenging time.
Here is a list of things Kristin and her family have going on and why we seek support for them:
- Upcoming over the next 6 months Kristin will undergo chemo therapy locally. However, she will also travel to Vitoria for oncologist appointments. Along with these appointments comes travel, meals and hotel expenses.
- She has to take special anti nusea medication. Due to deductibles she will be left footing most of the medication costs herself.
- Kristin will need other special things such as hygiene items that are recommended for those undergoing chemo therapy.
- Cost of prosthetics, wig, dental care, etc.
- Cleaning supplies regarding to special precautions needed in the home due to the nature of chemotherapy.
- Support for a house cleaner due to having small children and her partner working full time.
- Kristin's husband is self employed so when he is required to take time off to support and care for Kristin / and or the children he does not have access to paid sick days.
Let's support Kristin & Rob in this very hard situation and try to make it just a bit easier for them to not have to worry about finances on top of everything else.
DonationsSee top donations
- Joann Burns
- Joann Burns
- Judy Laurin
- Vicky Vriniotis
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more