Support Kith & Kin Theatre Collective's Season
If you have a business or organization interested in a marketing sponsorship package with Kith & Kin, please contact Kith & Kin directly.
The fact that you're on this page at all means you are a friend of the arts, and for that, I am immensely grateful.
Kith & Kin is a brand new Milwaukee theatre company. With that comes excitement - we get to foster a positive environment for creatives while telling stories that matter to us and the community! Simultaneously, we are met with some challenges - as all arts groups can understand, in order to accomplish our goals, we require funding.
So, what are those goals? Here's a layout of the structure to come:
- Two fully produced shows each year - Fall and Spring, starting with Fall of 2023. All cast, creatives, and crew will be paid for these productions.
- Numerous workshop, concert, and reading opportunities throughout the year to provide low-commitment, high-value experiences for artists and audiences alike.
What does it take to put on a show? Think of it this way:
- It costs about $500 to put on each Music & a Movie event
- It will cost about $8000 to mount our fall musical.
- It will cost about $5000 to mount our spring play.
Not to mention, the costs in betwee, - it goes on and on - this thing we love to do is not cheap, but it is worth it.
We don't ask anybody to give what they cannot. We understand that for many of you, your support comes in ways which cannot be quantified by money - attendance, volunteering, sharing social media posts, and more. However, if you find you are in a position to give, I ask that you consider Kith & Kin as an organization to support.
(And hey, we'll thank you in all our programs for the season - just because we love you so much.)
Thank you for thinking of us, for following our journey, and always, for celebrating art.