On February 4, 2018 a two time gestational surrogate and her wife had to remove life support from their 12 year old boy after a deadly dose of carbon monoxide entered his system.
Their son was a burst of sunshine in the world of anyone who met him. His kind heart will be missed by everyone including friends, family and school mates.
Their home is now a crime scene. They have no food, no clothes or access to anything in their home. Their animals also passed away with the amount of carbon monoxide exposed in their building.
Donate, share and comment please. Please support this family though all of the hardships they have experienced, and are still to experience.
This is the worst thing parents can go through.
Thank you all.