Our dear friends have suffered the loss of the home they were building to a fire on Sunday, June 28th. Jacob and Gabrielle were nearing the final stages of building their garage with a living space located above. Only the roof and beams were left standing and have since been taken down for safety measures. Thankfully, no one was injured and the fire did not spread despite extremely dry conditions. A huge THANK YOU to the Union, Appleton, Warren, Washington, Searsmont and other area Fire Departments and 1st responders.
Sadly the construction was out of pocket and therefore uninsured, with many tools and building materials lost along side paid labor, and so much time and effort. Nevertheless Jacob and Gabrielle are saying they are down but not out! We are organizing this effort so that everyone may have the opportunity to pool their resources and help them make a new start. With your contributions they will begin again and build a simple workshop in hopes of getting it closed in before winter. Any amount you can offer will help get them started.
If donating is not within your ability right now, we kindly ask that you share this campaign, so we can spread the word to as many people as possible. With your help, great things can be coaxed out of difficult situations.
We stand along side them in saying Thank You and Stay Well!
- Raymond Hudon
- Margaret j Williams
- Lee & Todd Bross
- Maureen Hardaway
Fundraising team (3)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more