We all hear stories about things and you never think it could happen to you. Unfortunately sometimes it does happen and that's why we are here today.
On October 12 2017 Chad Ellis, in Oshawa On, awoke to his bedroom on fire. He managed to get himself and his four children out of the house safely and unharmed.
The house suffered serious fire damage to the upstairs. Also the rest of the house suffered heavy water damage and flooding due to the fire being put out. Everything is destroyed in some way.
We are asking for help to get the house habitable as quickly as possible for Chad and his children.
The money will be used towards renovations on the house and replacing items that are needed immediately.
Anything is appreciated!! If you cannot contribute but still want to help, please just share this.
DonationsSee top donations
- Quinn Z
- Trina Morwood
- Kat Senyk
- Ally Humphries
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more