On May 25, 2019 at 7:00 in the morning, the Morginsky family's 100+ Year old Denver, Colorado home was struck by a sudden-and-accidental house fire, creating an immediate, total loss for the family. The house has been deemed an asbestos-contaminated hazard, with massive water and smoke damage... making all of the 7 members of the family lose all of their belongings. You can help!
Give anything you can, and it will help this family get back on their feet. Your financial contribution will be organized and funneled into the family's most-urgent needs!