More than the learning, our work will have an enormous impact on the people and places in our community.
Some of the projects involve:
- Providing young girls with education about positive body image and improving their self-esteem.
- Educating elementary school girls and their families about the importance of science education.
- Refurbishing a ping-pong table to be donated to a local boys and girls club.
- Traveling to Atlanta, GA to volunteer at a homeless shelter and medical clinic.
- Giving back to homeless women by doing a 'Makeover & Pampering' Day.
- Providing free graphic design services for local non-profits.
- Purchasing and making sensory items for kids with special needs.
- Reconstructing a Honda Civic to learn more about auto mechanics.
- Teaching students how to breakdance and then performing at a Providence Waterfire.
- And more!!!
Your money wil be used to help my students buy supplies, pay for airfare, and take care of other miscellaneous expenses that come up along the way.
Your help will be greatly appreciated and you will be supporting young changemakers in achieving their full potential as departing seniors looking to make a difference.