Some unexpected, but essential costs have come up that we can't put off. Without taking care of them now we risk losing our ability to receive guests, and so losing our ministry of hospitality.
Specific items we need to fund immediately include:
* Grease Trap ($1,750)
* Commercial Refrigerator ($1,500)
* Commercial Dishwasher Repair ($400)
* Plumbing ($4,350)
(The above are necessary to meet county and state code requirements)
* Elevator Repair, enabling us to receive disabled guests ($2,000)
We're also inviting support to help our growing community through some tough times and growing pains. As we have doubled in size over these past few years the costs of keeping our community fed, clothed, insured and our guests secured and comfortable have naturally increased. We need help in these areas:
* Operational Expenses due to a growing community.
* (Food, insurance, utilities) ($10,000)
In honor of our Lady's Dormition (Assumption), we have launched this Summer campaign. A generous donor has given us an initial donation of $10,000 to match your donations, leaving us to raise $20,000 from our other supporters.