I am raising money for a friend of mine - Alexander Petrov. He is competing professionally every year in power-lifting (Squat/Bench Press/Deadlift) at the European Championship in Lithuania for men - category 59kg (130 pounds) between 30 November- 8 Dec.
Unfortunately Alex is suffering from Crohn's disease and despite the fact, he managed to finish 5th overall in the 2018 competition (3rd on squats).
I would like to help him out with the expenses for the 2019 competition.
Here's breakdown of the expenses:
- competition participation fee: $105
- round-trip plane ticket to Lithuania: $335
- hotel: $300(3 nights stay - ~$100 per night)
- doping test: $60
- professional steel plates for training (bar already purchased): $976
* the expenses above are based on the EUR to USD exchange rate today 1/7/2019.I really would like to help Alex as much as I can because I know that in Bulgaria it is extremely hard (I should say impossible) to get any sponsorship or funding for any professional sport and pro athletes are left on their own... Alexander's youtube channel with some videos from his practice.
All funds raised here will be sent to Alexander's bank account and I will update his story with the results of the 2019 competition.
Thanks so much!