The Book About My life's Experiences And Method

Hello I’m Kaj Smit,

currently 19 years old. My life changed for the worse after suffering two brain hemorrages at the age of 18. I got a 5% chance of surviving the night and if I did. I got another 95% chance of being brain dead. After miraculously surviving. The rehabilitating doctor told me that he didn’t think that I would recover after looking at how much brain damage I had.

now one year later I’m going to nightclubs, driving in my car, riding a bike, running and many more things. This because I understood that the human mind is very powerful.

In my book i want to write about the lessons that I’ve learned and the method that I used. These lessons and especially the method got me through it all. I want to help people who don’t see the end and are hopelessly lost, frustrated at not seeing improvement and who are struggling with mental illness.

This book is truly to help others. I’ve seen how much positive changes can be made by embracing the lessons I’ve learned and the method I used.

I’ve you would like to donate and help me make my dream and passion of helping people a reality. Then please feel free to donate

kindest regards,

Kaj Smit
  • Anonymous 
    • €100 
    • 1 mo
  • telly de wolf 
    • €15 
    • 4 mos
  • Douwe van Drogen 
    • €50 
    • 4 mos
  • Dorra Azib 
    • €20 
    • 5 mos
  • A.A. Smit 
    • €25 
    • 5 mos
See all

Organizer

Kaj Smit 
Organizer
Drachten

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.