The VEAC report tabled by the environment minister in parliament on the 24th July 2021 threatens the following outcomes:
• More severe bushfires and damage to the natural habitat
• Increased carbon emissions and failure to meet our climate change obligations
• More restrictions on public access to our land
• Removal of individual and private sector rights to participate in sustainability outcomes
• Damage to sensitive habitats through reduced management, incompetence and self-interested, politically motivated agendas
• More hits on the taxpayer wallet to prop up failed government initiatives
The proposal is the subject of misconduct allegations that have yet to be properly investigated and the government is now trying to ram through recommendations without allowing them to pass a parliamentary vote.
The only way to stop this is with an immediate court injunction and the situation is urgent.
Stop the government’s land grab – please donate now.
DonationsSee top donations
- Steve Cook
- philip smith
- Jason Cunliffe
- Stewart Jordan
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more