We started an all girls orphanage two years ago and God has blessed it so much! We never thought that we would be packing our bags, selling all of our things, and taking our 3 children to go live in a 3rd world country. But when the Lord calls, we have no choice but to answer. Our family just wants to be used by God while we are here on this earth. This is the best way we know how to make an impact in the world for the Kingdom of God and we know that with your help, we can worry more about the people that we're going to serve, rather than how we are going to feed our family. This is what you're gift will go towards:
1. $5,000- The shipping and customs cost for our personal items.
2. $4,500- The shipping and customs cost of our vehicle.
3. $2,500- Stocking up toiletry, hygiene, and homeschool items that are not accessible in Haiti.
4. $2,500- Five (5) Round-trip airline tickets. (We are not allowed to purchase one-way fares for international flights because we are United States Citizens.)
5. $1,500- Shipping cost for donated items that has been collected for the orphanage.
6. $30,000- Housing & Meals for the year of 2015 (Some of these funds will come from the sale of our personal items and other fundraising efforts.)
We are asking that you donate with how ever much the Lord is placing on your heart! Everything that you can help with goes a long way and really makes a difference. We know that by sending our family to Haiti, you'll be making a big difference in the lives of the 30 orphans that we are already helping. We invite you to join hands with us on this journey. There is an old Haitian Proverb that says, “Men anpil, chay pa lou.” In English it means, “With many hands, the load is not heavy.”
As we are trusting in the Lord to lead us and guide us through this exciting season, we need your help to make this happen. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to hear the details of our new journey. Whether you are able to financially support this move or not at this time, please keep us in your prayers. Prayers move mountains so they can surely move us! God bless from Pierre, Lorphine, Veronica, Jeremiah, and P. Daniel Jr!
Visit www.fgimwitness.org to learn more about our ministry and 501(c)3 non profit organization.
DonationsSee top donations
- Nicole Popejoy
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more