This morning we were informed that Steven will need another open heart surgery on Monday September 11, 2017. If he does not receive this surgery it will be fatal, it's only a matter of time.
We are asking for donations to help cover the cost of past and future medical bills and time spent off of work.
Steven was completely against asking for any donations or help during and after the last surgery. At this point he has decided to put aside his pride and ask for help for the sake of himself and his family. Anything you can provide at this time would help. We know many families have been impacted by the hurricanes, so we know this isn't great timing, but that's the nature of life.
We are currently at UTMB Galveston in Texas.
I will update this with more medical information when I speak with his surgeon. Right now, as I understand it, there is a massive blood clot behind the sternum that needs to be removed. We will speak with the surgeons more and keep everyone posted though. Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you can't donate, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
-Steven & Alex Compton
- Rayane Souza
- Madelyn Niland
- Ethan Chaney
- Josh Presley
- Dan Chase @dcha_art
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more