Michelle has had to work less and Stephen hasn't worked since the beginning of October 2018.
Steve has had 4-5 procedures in the past 3 months:
1. Mid October, after his heart attack, two stents were put into his heart
2. Mid November, a Loop line monitor was implanted in his chest (permanent heart monitor )
3. Vascular surgery was done Dec 19th
4. On 12/19 Steve just had 3 stents put into his legs
5. Christmas Eve morning 2018 he is now back at Mercy Fitzgerald because they think he has had another heart attack
Steve and Michelle don't have health insurance and they are living on one salary. The Medicaid has been denied, yet has now been on hold for the past month.
He is to have another procedure after the New Year. Unfortunately Steve has to spend Christmas Eve, Christmas, and maybe NYE in the hospital.
Any amount will help, either it be $5.00 or $5,000.
God is good and will prevail. Bless you.