St Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Williamsville is 150 years old and as part of our 150th anniversary year we are launching a fundraising effort to make some much needed capital improvements. As you can imagine our building is in need of work. St Paul's is a designated historical landmark and as such cannot apply for certain grants to make repairs.
If we want to make it another 150 years we need the communities help. Here is a list of areas where we would like to focus the improvements:
- The Sanctuary ceiling (scrape & repaint or replace the tin/aluminum), currently the ceiling is pealing very badly: est. $10,000
- The Sound system (repair or replace), currently the sound system is crackling, popping and fading in and out: est. $2,500
- Windows outside of sanctuary (Plexiglas over original windows, remove originals or put in lighted originals) currently these are leaking water: est. $1,500
- Windows in Education wing (replace), cracked and letting cold air inside: est. $1,500
- Drop off driveway (repaired): est. $2,000
- Other (we have other items identified for repair as well)
Thanks in advance for your contribution to this cause that means so much to St Paul's and the community.