GET PIE-FACED FOR SOAR
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Fill up a pie shell or plate with whipped cream ~yum!
2. Set up your camera or get someone to film you getting pie smashed in your face!
You can start off your video saying something like this:
"I've been nominated by friend's name to get Pie-Faced for SOAR! They're an autism non-profit! I've donated dollar amount to their GoFundMe and the link is posted below. I nominate 3 friend's names to do the same thing. Post it your video and tag/nominate your friends. You have 24 hours to get pie-faced or you have to double my donation!"
3. Challenge at least 3 friends to get "pie-faced for SOAR" and donate $10 (or more) to Strengthening Outcomes with Autism Resources using the GoFundMe
- If you don't get pie-faced in 24 hours, double the donation of the person who nominated you!
4. Post the video to your social media accounts- Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc. and make sure you attach SOAR's GoFundMe link in the description!
Strengthening Outcomes with Autism Resources (SOAR) is a non-profit organization with two locations located in Louisiana. SOAR works with children with autism and their families to provide essential resources to strengthen outcomes for all involved. Our services are at little or no cost to families. We offer applied behavior analysis therapy (ABA), social skills, life skills, monthly social events, community events, educational advocacy, caregiver support group, resources, and autism-related training.
More about Strengthening Outcomes with Autism Resources:
SOAR began in 2010 as a project of five moms wanting resources, services, and support for their child on the spectrum. Due to the growing need for resources, SOAR spread its wings and became a non-profit in August of 2012. In March of 2015, SOAR opened its first autism center on the Northshore. As of May 2020, we added SOAR Southshore to our growing family! SOAR can only achieve our goals with the help of generous donations from supporters and community members.
We are asking for donations so that we can continue assisting our community, providing services and resources, and hopefully expanding our organization.